It seems like everybody makes the same mistakes using Microsoft Project. But you won't after attending this fun, informative webinar.
Project expert Sam Huffman has seen it all - twice! He'll guide you past the pot holes and classic errors and show you how to do it right the first time. This webinar is applicable to all Project Users regardless of the version being used.
Here is a sample of the items that will be covered in this one hour webinar:
- Including summary tasks in project sequencing
- Assigning resources to summary tasks
- Leveling resources with without analysis
- Constraining activities rather than sequencing dynamically
- Scheduling project tasks as late as possible
Earn one PDU and learn what not to do in Microsoft Project!